Gemma Davis has recently joined Fuller Long following fourteen years in the private sector, most recently for GL Hearn, part of the Capita Group. Having also worked in both the policy and development control sides of the public sector, Gemma brings extensive knowledge of the systems and processes of Local Authorities to benefit her work for her clients.
Gemma has worked on a wide range of projects including major town centre mixed use schemes, large industrial redevelopments, HQ office redevelopments, residential towers, and sensitive heritage and conservation work on Listed Buildings and in Conservation Areas. Her key strength is successfully negotiating large applications from inception to planning consent and then managing the planning conditions through to completion.
As a Chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute, Gemma’s considerable experience includes:
- Co-ordination, preparation and submission of major planning applications
- Land and property planning appraisal/viability studies
- Pre-application negotiation with Local Planning Authorities and other key parties
- Preparation of listed building, conservation area and advertisement consent applications
- Advice on Section 106, Community Infrastructure Levy and legal agreement issues
- Co-ordination of consultant teams to ensure a cohesive, consistent approach to development and the planning process
Gemma joined Fuller Long at the start of 2017 after deciding to take the step of leaving the corporate world to become self-employed. Since joining, Gemma has focussed on large scale commercial projects throughout the south east.
To discuss your requirements with Gemma, please call us on 0845 565 0281 for a no-obligation conversation.